For 24 years, Jeanne Achille has been the founder and CEO of The Devon Group, a tech PR and marketing services firm. Having grown the organization from a true “garage-style” start-up to a thriving organization with offices across the U.S. and U.K., she knows a few things about being an entrepreneur, a woman in tech, a marketer and a PR professional.
Nowadays, Jeanne runs Devon as a thriving consultancy focused on helping ascending brands meet their full marketing and PR potential. One area of deep expertise is HR technology – in fact, earlier in her career, she designed several award-winning payroll, HRMS and talent acquisition solutions. She’s also the program chair for the Women in HR Tech event at the annual HR Tech Conference.
Here are a few of the ways we can work together:
- Media campaigns, including custom research, promoting thought leadership or launching a new product
- Content development, such as press releases (with distribution), case studies, blog posts and long-form articles
- Analyst relations, whether industry or equity; at trade shows, analyst events or customer conferences
- Messaging workshops and playbooks
- Media training
- Communications plans, including customer success marketing programs
- Client Advisory Board management
- Speaker and moderator at conferences and on webinars
If you’re looking for a partner who will work hard to add value to your business and drive positive outcomes, let’s connect.